Greendealshop was established in 2012 to work with the government energy efficiency schemes – the Green Deal and the Energy Company Obligation (ECO).
We have successfully delivered numerous large ECO contracts alongside the major energy companies, and as a result helped thousands of households to reduce their energy bills by making their houses more efficient.
Our staff are fully trained and experienced in ensuring the energy efficient measures are installed in a professional and compliant manner. The focus we have on quality is paramount in all our contracts.
Over the years we have built and maintained a very strong portfolio of professional installers across the UK, and have worked in partnership with them to deliver the energy company contracts.
- Tracy is a professional with expert knowledge and 28 years’ experience covering import and export from manufacturing to installation
- Management and completion of contracts for blue chip companies both in the public and private sectors and for the Ministry of Defence
- Joined GDS in April 2014 after 30 years with Barclays Bank
- Programme Director at Barclays where he delivered major operational changes and improvements in the UK and many international locations – extensive experience of large operations centres
- Ian is accountable for all aspects of the delivery of the ECO contracts
Head of Finance
- Barry has 30 years’ experience as an Accountant & Senior Manager with a number of blue chip corporates
- He has worked in a variety of industries, with broad financial and industry knowledge and experiences
- Barry is an expert in financial control, reporting, forecasting and resource planning
Vaughan Roberts – Operations Manager
Gwyn Jones – Legal, HR and ISO Manager
Maggie Dobbs – Financial Controller
Loran Hewlett – Finance Manager
Jason Winter – SHEQ Manager
Vaughan Williams – Technical Compliance Manager
Carlos de la Vegas – Planning and Performance Supervisor
Christine Millward – Quality & Compliance Supervisor
Louise Townley – Data Matching & Boiler Orders
ECO Administrators – Kayleigh Roberts, Jonathan Davies, Geraint Millward, Hayley Bellis, Leanne Durr and Helen Castle