About Greendealshop.com Limited (GDS)
GDS has been trading since July 2013. Greendealshop.com (GDS) employs 19 people in Llandudno and has a healthy combination of staff from technical organisations, financial services, project/process management and recent graduates.
As an established participant in the Green Energy Industry, our business is currently focused on the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) – where we have successfully completed contracts worth £80m LTS of Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) lifetime savings (LTS), as well as other with a number of energy companies.
The Leadership Team is comprised of:
- Tracy Williams – Managing Director
- Carrie Parisella – Compliance Director
- Ian Kyffin – Operations Director
- Barry Roberts – Head of Finance
We are a Green Deal Provider, but also an authorised GDAO and GDI. We have FCA Full Permissions.
We have the following ISO accreditations:
- ISO 9001: 2008 – Quality Management System
- ISO 27001: 2013 – Information Security Management
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 – Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO: 14001: 2004 – Environmental Management System
GDS is currently managing ECO contracts with EON, SSE and British Gas, which run to March 2017.
Our ECO contracts are delivered through a network of 16 accredited boiler installers around the country