Find out how 1000's of clever UK homeowners have upgraded their oil, gas and LPG boilers for FREEUnder the Government’s Energy Company Obligation scheme in 2016, qualifying home owners, landlords and private tenants could have their old inefficient boilers replaced free of charge, or heavily subsidised
Who Qualifies for a FREE boiler grant?
For a property to qualify for the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) – Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) there are four main criteria:
- A member of the Affordable Warmth Group
- With a qualifying boiler – it is broken down or not working efficiently, and more than 5 years old
- In a private domestic premises
- Energy savings will result from having a new boiler
Whilst some gas boilers can be replaced, non-gas boilers are becoming a higher priority for funding.
How does it work?
If you think you may qualify, contact Greendealshop.com and we will take you through the process:
- The first step is for a Gas Safe engineer to assess the boiler to ensure it qualifies
- We will then undertake an Energy Performance Certificate to calculate the energy savings that could be made
- We will work with you to establish your qualification under the Affordable Warmth criteria and ensure there is the correct property evidence
- Once we have established the qualification for funding, a Gas Safe engineer will fit the new boiler
You can Apply Online Here.
What if I fail to qualify?
If you don’t qualify for ECO funding, then we might be able to help you replace your boiler:
- We offer a boiler finance facility
- Or if you can afford to pay for the boiler yourself, we can offer very competitive boiler and installation prices
- You can easily Apply Online Here.
- Gas, Oil and LPG boilers are covered by the scheme
- Only the best boilers installed
- If you qualify, we can arrange for a local, accredited company to contact you to complete the installation.
- No central heating repair costs for 10 years?
- No need for costly boiler cover plans
Complete our online application form and see if you qualify.
How can Greendealshop help?
Complete the online form to check that you qualify for the boiler grant funding.
We will then contact you to discuss your qualification and requirements.
Greendealshop will then put you in contact with a local, qualified installer who will undertake a free technical survey.
greendealshop.com are dedicated to helping homes throughout England and Wales take full advantage of the Green Deal, and ECO funding is a key part of this. If you want to learn more about the ECO scheme, please visit the GOV.UK website. Free boilers are funded by the ‘Affordable Warmth’ part of the energy company obligation.